Monday, January 22, 2007

Wow....



I cant believe jan is almost over! Can you?? Tomorrow we go to kindergarden thing for Georgia. My baby is gonna start school in the fall. I can't believe that... I can't believe how fast kids grow up.


well I finished a my love scarf. and its up on etsy for sale. hope other people love it as much as I do. www.luvbugcreations.etsy.com I am working on another scarf to add to the etsy site. I am still needing to finish my purse. and then start another for the purse swap I am doing. My mind is going with ideas. so I hope my person likes what I come up with!


I know i know I keep saying... but as soon as i am done with my purse I will post the pictures. hehe


1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger scrapperjen said...

I love the scarf - very fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home