Monday, January 15, 2007

Well lookie here!

Yay! I am almost done with my purse. its coming along just great! I am so excited something for me. and my own design too!

I know it has nothing to do with knitting, but I started selling my cards again on etsy. www.luvbugcreations.etsy.com I guess you could say its knitting related. haha if I make money, it will be part of the knitting fund! actually the first $175 will go to tickets to see John Edward in Sac. in August. that is if tickets dont sell out before I can raise the money to go. My cousin and I really really really want to go. I know some people dont believe...but we really want to go to see if my aunt (her mother in law) comes to see us. so that is where the money will go first. hehe if that is we get tickets! if not.. then YARN it is!

ok well I need to get back to my purse!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger scrapperjen said...

Very cool!!!!! Does Etsy work for you? I love your blog and I'll be checking in....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home